Monday, September 16, 2013

FIRST

Once upon several years ago I got it into my head that I was going to write about my best friend television. I started to over in Livejournal but then life got icky and this became The Blog I Started But Never Posted To Because I Had Two Jobs For A While And Was Really, Really Tired. That blog was prolific in title but lacking in content.

And then things got better. The Powers That Be gave me a raise and I quit my second job! Now this will be my second job....only without the extra pay to cover my hotel at SDCC. Anyway, whether or not anyone ever reads this doesn't matter. I mean, it would be nice, but not the point.

So, here it is. I love tv and I watch a lot of it mostly in the sci-fi/fantasy/horror area and now I'm going to write about it.

Thanks for reading if you're reading!
-Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment